The Gatsby Wedding

2:50 PM

Almost two weeks ago my cousin cashed out all of his luck and married the most wonderful, creative, beautiful woman! Seriously though, Justin and Emily are the cutest. Emily has been planning this wedding for quite sometime and my hat is off to her. I was impressed, and impressing me is quite the feat.

Emily's theme was the roaring twenties or commonly referred to as Great Gatsby themed. Now, knowing Emily I knew this was going to be a beautiful wedding, but this was on a completely different level. Emily and Justin were married in the Logan, Utah temple on a peaceful drizzly morning. 

Honestly can you even handle all the beauty in this picture?! It's so perfect.

Bride & Groom 

Honestly can you even handle all the beauty in this picture?! It's so perfect.


The Venue 

Ritter Mansion (a B&B) - Logan, Utah 




Flowers

She had arrangements with roses, peonies, hydrangeas, and baby's breath. 



Everything about this wedding was beautiful. The invitations were the gold bar theme from the movie, The Great Gatsby, which just tied everything together perfectly. But my most favorite thing of all was the cake. You can see the cake here in my Snapchat video. 






Congrats Justin & Emily 





-- B

You Might Also Like

0 comments